Item No.: ST8020
The hydraulic compression testing machine is electro-hydraulically operated. The control panel consists of a hydraulic power pack, digital readout system, operating switches, load control values and output print-out of test data.
1. The hydraulic compression testing machine offers efficient hydraulic power packs.
2. It is an economic machine and ideal for site use.
3. It is designed to meet the need for a simple, economic and reliable means of testing concrete.
4. The dimensions of the frame allow the testing of cylinders up to 320 mm long x 160 mm diameter, and cubes 200mm, 150mm or 100 mm square, 50 mm/2 in. square mortar cubes, 40 x 40 x 160 mm mortar and any arbitrary size.
5. The hydraulic compression testing machine's digital readout is a microprocessor controlled instrument which is fitted as standard to all digital machines in the range.
6. The calibrated accuracy and repeatability is better than 1% over the upper 90% of the working range.
The digital display hydraulic compression testing machine is designed to perform compression and crushing strength tests of concrete cubes and cylinders specimens, hollow blocks and various other materials in accordance with the International standard.
Technical Specifications of the Digital Display Hydraulic Compression Testing Machine
Max. testing power: 2000KN
Measuring range: 0-2000KN
Relative indication error: ±1%
Size of the bearing plate: 320×260mm
Max. distance between the up and down bearing plates: 310mm
Max. piston stroke: 90mm
Rated pressure of the hydraulic pump: 40Mpa
Power: AC220V±5% 50Hz
Outside size: 950×400×1160mm
Max. piston lift speed: 50mm/min.
Piston free back speed: 20mm/min.
Net weight: about 850KGS
As a China-based digital display hydraulic compression testing machine manufacturer, we also provide Los Angeles splitter abrasion testing machine, full automatic pneumatic consolidation apparatus, 10kn bench triaxial apparatus, relative density apparatus, etc.